A bill of sale is a record thought to be a legal document that trades the rights of an item from the previous proprietor to the new proprietor through a sale transaction. It is a strong affirmation that the trade between the seller and buyer exists and that they both have an understanding that the exchange included a trade of rights between the two of them.
In this article, we will present to you nine Bill Of Sale Samples that you can use as a guideline to making your own bill of sale should there be a requirement for you to sell your assets. Look at the samples below and pick one that you think would be the best template you can use for your bill of sales.
Bill of Sale Form Free Sample
Free Printable Bill of Sale for Car
Free Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
Vessel Bill of Sale Form
Bill of Sale Definition
It is a document that records that a seller issues to the buyer when there has been an effective sale transaction between the two parties. It likewise shows and demonstrates that the sale existed. This is basic for times when there is a need to file for government records such as filing for tax returns and can similarly be used as a document for other circumstances later on, such as a loans, reselling of the purchased asset, or even disputes.
Issuing a bill of sale might have some corresponding guidelines that need to be followed. Make sure you check with the local experts or authorities about how you can issue these legal documents.
Importance of a Bill of Sale
- It is the most legal verification a seller can present to demonstrate the existence of the transaction has happened.
- Important details about the sale transaction are recorded in these documents including the date of the transaction, item details identification numbers, the cost of the item during initial purchase, the item warranty (if still correlated), serial numbers, and other details that would describe the item.
- It can be used when the buyer has plans involving the resell of the purchased item in the future.
You may also refer to Bill of Sale Examples.
Motorcycle Bill of Sale PDF
Boat Bill of Sale Form Example
Used Car Bill of Sale Form
Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
Bill of Sale Contents
- Seller and buyer’s contact information (phone number and e-mail address), and signature
- The affirmation that mentions that the item is being sold by the seller and that the rights are currently to be exchanged to the buyer
- The specifics of the item like the serial number, the make and model, color, warranty, and so forth
- The date the item as acquired by the buyer
- The cost of the item including the currency
- An evidence that there are no illegal exercises done during the exchange
- Name and signature of the witness, if there are any
Reasons to Use Bill of Sale Samples
- The bill of examples can be used for various sale transactions that involves different assets being sold.
- These templates are clearly accessible through this article making it easy to download.
- The samples can be downloaded at no cost.
- There are nine bill of sale samples you can look through that are in different outlines and designs.
- Modifying these samples will be easy since these formats are planned to be in designs that are definitely not hard to edit.
- These templates come in PDF (.pdf) formats, which make storing in devices and computers an easy task since they are compact in nature.
If you are looking into selling your motorcycles, looking into Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale can help you out.
10+ Sample Executive Report Templates
33+ Budget Templates – Word, PDF, Excel
8+ Sample Budget Reports
7+ Sample Office Lease Agreements
9+ Office Lease Agreement Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Office Lease Agreement Templates
11+ Agency Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Land Lease Agreement Templates
9+ Sample Land Lease Agreement Templates
16+ Land Lease Agreements – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Sample Board Reports – Google Docs, Apple Pages, Word
10+ Sample Non Compete Agreement Templates to Download
9+ Non Compete Agreement Samples, Examples, Templates
11+ Sample Non Compete Agreements – PDF, Word
14+ Relationship Agreement Templates to Download