Getting hired after the strenuous job application process is truly a wonderful thing. But all the hard stuff is just about to begin as you are still about to face a lot of difficulties as a new hire. New hires need to complete the necessary requirements that the company asks from them to truly become an official member of a company. They can complete all of the needed requirements through the help of a new hire checklist.
New hire checklists or new employee checklists are not only useful for the newly hired employee, but it is also equally useful to the employer. By using new hire checklist templates, they are able to make sure that the newly hired employee is able to provide all of the required documents before they get endorsed to production.
Sample New Hire Checklist Template
Sample Restaurant New Hire Checklist
New Hire Paperwork Checklist Template
New Hire Employee Checklist Template
New Hire Checklist Template
Useful New Hire Checklist Sample
Printable Checklist for Newly Hired Employees
Checklist for Newly Hired Staff
What Does a New Hire Checklist Include?
A new hire checklist contains a list of important steps, processes, and documents that a newly hired employee needs to comply and provide before they become officially part of a company or organization. Although government requirements and documents being required by every company are the same, there are certain things that might be asked by one company, but not by another. The list provided below are the things that are commonly included in a new hire checklist.
- A new hire checklist includes a list of all the government and company required documents, namely Form W-4 for Federal Income Tax Withholding, Form I-9 and E-Verify System for Employment Eligibility, and a job application form to name a few.
- A new hire checklist includes the provision of an employee handbook and a review of the company policies and procedures to make sure that that the employee is well aware of the things that are being done at work.
- A new hire checklist sample includes introducing the new hire to their team and other key colleagues that they will be working with.
- A new hire checklist includes an office and workspace tour so that the new hire will be able to familiarize the workplace.
- A new hire checklist should include a review of general position information and their duties and responsibilities as an employee.
- A new hire checklist includes doing and reviewing and explaining to the new hire their upcoming schedule, like what time they need to come in to work, to where and to whom they need to report, and how many hours are they required to work.
- A new hire checklist includes ensuring that all forms that are necessary for employment are filled out by the new hire. Examples of these forms are employment application forms and employment contract forms.
New Hire Checklist for Any Job
Effective Checklist for New Employee
New Employees Checklist for Manager
New Employee Onboarding Checklist
What Are the Advantages of Using a New Hire Checklist?
Have you ever wondered why new hire checklists exist and why they are being used by a lot of companies and organizations? If you want to know why, check out the list of advantages of a new hire checklist that we have gathered below.
- A new hire checklist helps both employer and new hire employee determine which requirements have been completed and which ones are not. This way the entire hiring process is made easier.
- A new hire checklist provides a list of important tasks and activities that both employer and new hire employee need to attend to make sure that the newly hired employee is equipped with enough knowledge and is prepared for endorsement to production. You can use task checklist templates to make things easier.
- A new hire checklist includes tasks such as introducing the newly hired employee to their teammates, coworkers, and managers within the company or organization.
- A new hire checklist helps in ensuring that the employee is well aware of their duties and responsibilities in the company, as well as the standard operating procedures that are being followed within the company.
15+ Packing Checklist Template - Download Free Documents in PDF
7+ Sample Moving Checklist - Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Sample Due Diligence Checklist Template - Free Documents in ...
9+ Sample Renovation Checklist Template - Free Documents in PDF
12+ Sample checklist - Documents In PDF, Word
16+ Sample Inventory Checklist - Documents in Word, Excel, PDF
14+ Sample Inspection Checklist - Documents In PDF, Word
8+ Newborn Checklist Sample - Documents in PDF
8+ Sample Project Checklist - Examples & Format
13+ Sample Audit Checklist Template - Free Documents in PDF
13+ Event Planning Checklist Template - Free Sample, Example ...
10+ Checklist Sample in Word - Examples in Word
8+ Sample Project Checklist - Examples & Format
11+Sample Dorm Room Checklist - Documents in PDF
6+ Baby Shower Checklist - Free Download for PDF , Excel