A sale that involves selling off assets like real estate, vehicles, motorcycles, firearms, and other assets that have been lawfully registered in the government under the name of the seller ought to be recorded on a bill of sale. A bill of sale is utilized for items being sold where there is a need to exchange proprietorship of said item to the purchaser. This document expresses that both sides have an understanding that the deal includes the exchange of rights.
There are twelve Sample Forms that will be your guide if there is a need for you to sell your assets. From the diverse examples we have in this article, one is guaranteed to be the one that you need. Browse through the samples below.
Sample DMV Bill of Sale Form
Vessel Bill of Sale Form in PDF
Boat Bill of Sale Form Example
Vehicle Bill of Sale Form in PDF
General Bill of Sale Form in PDF
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
How Do We Define a Bill of Sale?
A bill of sale is basically a document that seller issues to the purchaser when there has been a successful sale transaction between the two parties that involves a change in ownership. It also exhibits that the deal did exist. This is essential for times when there is a need to file for taxes, mortgage, and can also be a document that can be presented to the future purchaser should the current one plans on reselling the item.
Significance of a Bill of Sale
- It is the most legitimate document a seller can present to anyone needing proof that there has been a transaction with the buyer.
- Important information about the sale transaction is provided in a bill of sale. This includes the date of the exchange, specifics about the item like distinguishing features, serial numbers, the price of the item during the purchase, if the item still has a warranty, and other pertinent information about the item.
- It can be utilized when the purchaser has plans of reselling the item in the near future.
You may also want to refer to the following bill of sales:
Equipment Bill of Sale Form in PDF
Bill of Sale Form Example Free
Horse Bill of Sale Form Printable
Standard Bill of Sale Form Sample
Real Estate Bill of Sale Form
Property Bill of Sale Form in PDF
Bill of Sale: Reasons to Use One
- It is a validation that can show that the exchange between the seller of the item and the buyer is existing. This is also a documentation that the rights have been truly traded to the new proprietor.
- It is a basic document that can be used by the buyer if he/she needs to sell the item at a later time.
- All the important details of the transaction are recorded in a bill of sale. Because of this, it makes it easy to solve any issue, assuming there are any.
Bill of Sale: Using the Templates
Here are a few reasons that may persuade you to make use of the order forms in this article.
- These layouts can save you a lot of time since you can use these templates as a guideline for drafting your very own bill of sale.
- These order forms make sure that all the major and key data relevant to the transaction are recorded.
- These order forms are in PDF file format. This makes it very easy to save to your storage device and mobile devices.
- You need not worry about being diverted to another website when you tap the DOWNLOAD button, since this won’t happen. The forms are also free.
You may also see Car Bill of Sale Forms.
7+ Birthday Party Checklist Templates to Download
10+ Grant Budget Samples
9+ Grant Budget Samples
13+ Annual Budget Samples – PDF, Word, Excel
13+ Sample Annual Budget Templates – Word, PDF, Excel
8+ Sample Catering Quote Templates
19+ Sample Sales Proposal Templates – PDF, Word, PSD
11+ Sample Grant Proposals – Word, PDF, Pages
17+ Sample Grant Proposal Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Small Business Investment Samples – PDF, Word
6+ Sales Budget Samples
What Is Included in a Sales Budget?
10+ Website Design Proposal Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
13+ Travel Proposal Templates
8+ Technical Proposal Samples