When it comes to selling your automobiles, using a bill of sale can help you seal the deal and declare the transaction as official. It additionally mentions all of the information about the sale transaction—from the automobiles specifics to the insights about the transaction to the terms and conditions that have been agreed upon by both seller and buyer. It will likewise serve as a receipt of the sale and an evidence of the authenticity of the sale transaction.
In this article, we show six Bill of Sale Samples you can utilize when you have effectively found a purchaser for your auto or if you have plans of selling your car. You can look through all of the examples we have listed below.
Free Automotive Bill of Sale Sample
Automotive Bill of Sale Form
Automotive Bill of Sale Example
Automotive Bill of Sale in PDF
Tips to Remember
- Ensure that you can get the correct name, address, and contact details of the buyer. All of this information is amazingly useful if there are any inquiry that might arise in the future.
- Simply give the buyer the bill of sale once the full payment has been made. A full payment implies that the sale transaction is considered to be complete. In case payment installments have been agreed upon, you may opt to prepare a promissory note form and a written understanding that talks about the payment terms that have been agreed by both parties.
- There ought to be two copies made when it comes to the bill of sales. One is for you while the other one is the buyer’s copy. Guarantee that both copies have been signed.
- If there is a witness during the transaction/issuance of the bill of sale, he/she should sign the document.
- Once the sale transaction is done, have the local tax office record the sale by presenting the document.
- The DMV must be informed about the sale transaction. It helps safeguard the buyer from tickets and mishaps while the exchange of possession is still in process.
You may also take a look at our Sample Vehicle Bill of Sales.
Printable Automotive Bill of Sale
Automotive Vehicle Bill of Sale in PDF
Automotive Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
Automobile Bill of Sale Format
An automobile basically has the same format as that of a Generic Bill of Sale but there are other specifics included. Listed here are some of the most vital information reflected in an automobile bill of sale.
- Location of the sale. On the off chance that the seller and the buyer are living in different states or countries, the bill of sale will reflect the location of the seller.
- Automobile cost. Specify the full price of the automobile.
- Complete information of both the seller and the buyer. This includes the names, addresses, and contact details of both parties.
- Automobile specifics. This includes the auto’s location, make and model, the engine number of the car, and vehicle identification number (VIN).
- Warranties. These statements mention that (a) a seller guarantees that there are no outsiders required with the exchange, the transaction is legal, and that no outsider will assert responsibility for the automobile being sold; and (b) that the buyer has all the privileges to buy the automobile being sold.
- Odometer reading disclosure. This is a statement that guarantees that the present odometer reading is correct and has not been messed with.
- Signature of both sides. This entails that both parties have agreed to all of the terms and conditions reflected on the bill of sale.
12+ Sample Status Reports
32+ Sample Hold Harmless Agreement Templates to Download
10+ Sample Hold Harmless Agreements
10+ Hold Harmless Agreement Samples, Examples, Templates
14+ Event Invitations – PSD, Word, AI
14+ Sample Consulting Agreements
10+ Sample Project Closure Report Template Examples
10+ Sample Executive Report Templates
11+ Sample Save the Dates – PSD, Vector EPS, AI, Word
14+ Management Report Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
15+ Sample Marketing Report Templates – Docs, PDF, Pages
19+ Sample Inventory Reports
13+ Sample Marketing Report Templates
11+ Marketing Report Templates
8+ Inventory Report Templates