Business analysis is a strategy that a wise organization will put their effort to. This involves broad methods, data collection, and interviews that are taken by the company before making a huge decision that would surely impact the status of the business. Usually, business analysis would leave some room for other types of analysis that would focus on sub areas.
You might be familiar with writing an analysis, but mostly those analysis would tend to focus on the organization’s employees or the financial statements and the market. Most of the time, stakeholders are overlooked by the management and therefore, despite all the preparation, some projects are dismissed by the owners.
Customer Stakeholder Analysis
Stakeholder Agenda Analysis
Analysis of Employee Stakeholder
Stakeholder Business Analysis
Analysis of Library Stakeholder
What Is a Stakeholder Analysis
Stakeholder analysis is the study of the impact of decision made by the relevant people in the organization. This involves trying to find solutions on meeting both the demands of the different people who has claim on the company, obligation of the company, and the demand of the market. As shown in sample statement analysis, a stakeholder management planning and engagement is required. Analysis templates include customer stakeholder analysis, stakeholder agenda analysis, analysis of employee stakeholder, stakeholder business analysis, analysis of library stakeholder, stakeholder communication analysis, and many more depending on the focus of the analysis.
Purpose and Importance of Stakeholder Analysis
Stakeholder analysis is used to identify the key decision makers or the people who have the right to establish policies in the company and to assess their professional knowledge, interests, or where their alliance lies. This is important because this would help in an effective communication and relationship within the organization. This relationship would reflect in how the organization’s project runs and how the management delivers the services. Other analysis involved for the betterment of the company is presented in the form of quantitative risk analysis samples, which guide the implementation of a policy or program successfully.
Stakeholder Communication Analysis
Analysis of Marketing Stakeholder
Stakeholder Framework Analysis
Analysis of Project Stakeholder
Stakeholder Power Analysis
Stakeholder Risk Analysis
Stakeholder Analysis Sample
Advantages of Stakeholder Analysis
- To know the stakeholder’s relative importance, power, and interests, better and effective relationship management, and identify risks.
- This could help formulate better strategies and decisions.
- Minimize the time and resources that might go to waste because the stakeholders are not impressed with the proposal or decision.
- You will be able to identify the key people who should be informed about new project implementation. This is observable in the introduction in analysis samples, which serves as the first step of the analysis.
- Enables you to meet the expectation and demands of the stakeholders.
Guidelines for Conducting Stakeholder Analysis
- Similar to business case analysis samples, stakeholder analysis provides input for other types of analysis, so the first step is to plan the process.
- Define the analysis purpose and identify utility of the results.
- Select and train a working group.
- Establish a timeline.
- Define a policy.
- Determine the key stakeholders.
- Compile and review the data.
- List down the possible stakeholders.
- Adapt and use the tools.
- Develop an interview questionnaire.
- Gather and record the information.
- Construct a stakeholder table and fill it in.
- Analyze the said stakeholder table.
- Use the information gathered.
FREE 8+ Value Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Project Financial Analysis Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Audience Analysis Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 17+ Market Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 11+ Restaurant SWOT Analysis Samples in Google Docs | Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Investment Analysis Templates in Excel | MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 22+ Sample HR SWOT Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Process Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Statistical Analysis Plan Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Statistical Analysis Plan Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Construction Cost Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample Gap Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 44+ Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | Excel
FREE 10+ Disequilibrium Analysis Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 12+ Student SWOT Analysis Templates in Google Docs | Word | Pages | PDF