Let’s say you are about to undergo a huge project for your company, however, before you can even begin the operation, you would need to prove to your higher-ups that it is indeed profitable in both the long run and short run of the company. For this you will need a project analysis in writing or digital format that will showcase your estimated figures of how much the total project would cost, and what would be the estimated gain of the company.
A business analysis is composed of several types of analysis, one of which is our topic in this article—a project analysis. This is so because a business analysis must comprise of as much information about the potential of running a business so as to encourage potential investors into investing in your business.
Sample Project Analysis
Project Management SWOT Analysis
Project Risk Analysis
Investment Project Analysis
Components of a Project Analysis
The exact components of a project analysis can be reviewed upon in the project analysis samples available in this article, but let’s have a brief summary of their components, such as:
- As of any analysis, you will need to add in a brief and descriptive cover letter containing the title of the analysis and the analysts involved in the project.
- The actual data gathered during the analysis of the project
- Definition of each data
How to Write a Project Analysis
Writing a project analysis can be just like writing a case analysis, this is so because both a project analysis and a case analysis function as a form of analysis that aims to gain or create new information for the benefit of the person or their company. The exact method of writing a case analysis can be reviewed upon in a sample case analysis. When writing a project analysis, you need to:
- Identify the project you are analyzing.
- On the next page indicate some table of contents (if the analysis is longer than 2 pages) and a table of contents for your graphs and charts(if any).
- Begin the introduction of your project analysis with a short paragraph describing the purpose of the project.
- List down all of your research data into the main page of the analysis.
Financial Analysis of Project
Project Ratio Analysis
Economic Project Analysis
Project Cost Analysis
Simple Project Analysis
Advantages of Using a Project Analysis Template
The clear and obvious advantage of using a project analysis template or a project analysis example would be the amount of time and effort that would be saved from having to write the outline of the project analysis itself. When writing any document, it is commonly the format or the outline of the research analysis that would confuse most people, but with the project analysis template, making a project analysis is now as simple as just entering or filling in the blank portions of the template with your own project analysis data.
Tips and Guidelines for the Preparation of a Project Analysis
- As of any analysis or research, data or information is key to the most accurate output.
- Aside from data gathering, another tip of making a project analysis would be to include graphs and charts to your analysis.
- Add as much information you can possibly gather, similar to how a quantitative risk analysis requires you to gather as much information as you can for your analysis.
FREE 8+ Value Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Project Financial Analysis Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Audience Analysis Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 17+ Market Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 11+ Restaurant SWOT Analysis Samples in Google Docs | Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Investment Analysis Templates in Excel | MS Word | PDF | Google Docs | Apple Pages
FREE 22+ Sample HR SWOT Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 6+ Process Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Statistical Analysis Plan Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Statistical Analysis Plan Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Construction Cost Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Stakeholder Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample Gap Analysis Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 44+ Analysis Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | Excel
FREE 10+ Disequilibrium Analysis Samples in PDF | DOC