Running and entirely managing a business takes a lot of time and effort and is most often than not a demanding job to have. Essentially, when your business is still developing, it would be twice as demanding as maintaining it. You would basically have to mind and consider a lot of factors when strategizing your next move as well as before making and reaching toward a decision. Consider checking out this page’s Sample Agreements for free that can be useful and helpful as a guide and as a reference for you in the long run toward your business growth.
Non-Compete Agreement Template
Employee Non-Compete Agreement Template
Restaurant Non Compete Agreement Template
Business Non-Compete Agreement Sample
Vendor Non Compete Agreement Sample
Insurance Non Compete Agreement Example
Employee Non-Compete Agreement in Word
Confidential Non-Compete Agreement in Doc
Sample General Non-Compete Agreement
Standard Non-Compete Agreement Example
You can also consider having a look at examples of Non-Disclosure Agreements in PDF as well as examples of HR Confidentiality Agreements, both of which you can use as a reference. With the factors that you have to consider, one of them is competition. Non-compete agreement, as defined by Rocket Lawyer, is a form of agreement wthat is bounded by law to help you make sure that the people you work with will not end up becoming your competition or working for other companies that is in competition to your company.
Below are some guidelines, tips, insights, and more details on how you can secure your business and protect it against competition.
Appropriate Time of Usage for Non-Compete Agreement
- When any employee or any employer are in a terminating relationship and the employer would want and would prefer that his or her employee would not compete against him or her presently or in the future.
- When two or more business parties are dying and is cutting off a business relationship.
- When a company and an independent contractor or any consultant whatsoever and the company would not want the independent contractor to compete against him or her presently or in the future.
Blank Non-Compete Agreement in Word
Founder Non-Compete Agreement Example
Business Non-Compete Agreement Format
Mutual Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreement
Independent Contractor Non-Compete Agreement Sample
Aside from having some Sample Sales Agreements as a reference, your non-compete agreement would not be complete without these information:
- The Effective Date of the Agreement – basically this is the exact date of which the non-compete agreement will take effect and start.
- The Names and the Addresses of Parties Involved with the Agreement – this essentially includes the party who are requesting for the non-compete agreement or the protected party and the party that is not allowed to be working for the competitor as well as becoming one, also known as the noncompeting party.
- The Reason for Having the Non-Compete Agreement – this part must basically specify the exact date of which the duration of the non-compete agreement is being implemented and carried out.
- The Time Frame of the Non-Compete Agreement – this would clearly specify the time period or the time duration for which the noncompeting party is not allowed to work for any competing companies as well as becoming one. Both agreeing parties should also be reasonable for this agreement to be enforced.
- The Individuals Who Will Be Signing the Non-Compete Agreement – the non-compete agreement must only be limited to people who have the authority to sign the agreement, and both parties should keep its confidentiality.
FREE 33+ Performance Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Volunteer Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Confirmation Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Donation Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Project Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 26+ Research Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Buyer Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Exclusive Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Admission Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Direct Deposit Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Property Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Investment Advisory Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 29+ Apprenticeship Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Contractor Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 23+ Amendment to Operating Agreement Samples in PDF