Whether you are an independent contractor or a hiring manager who is seeking an independent contractor to provide you and your company the quality service that it deserves, then you are definitely on the right page of the article. A service agreement is nonetheless a formal agreement examples between two or more parties that entails and specifies the terms and conditions of a certain service and customer relationship, according to Wikipedia.
Professional Services Agreement Template
Outsourcing Services Agreement Template
Restaurant Delivery Service Agreement Template
Agreement with Provider of Restaurant Network Services Template
It also has three functions that are acting as a standardization on assessing the performance, results, and the output of an independent contractor, setting up and discussing expectations for both the client and the independent contractor and giving a sequence of resolution with regards to related matters.You can also check out this page’s Sample Agreements that you may find useful as a reference.
Terms of Service Agreement Template
Network Services Provider Agreement Template
Sample Administrative Services Agreement
Inter-Company Services Agreement Sample
Service Level Agreement Template
Website Development and Service Agreement Template
Website Design, Hosting and Commercial Services Agreement Sample
Travel Services Agreement Template
Master Professional Services Agreement
Letter of Agreement Master Professional Services Agreement
Sample Master Service Agreement
Service Agency Agreement
Public Service Agreement Example
Professional Services Agreement in PDF
Accounting Service Agreement
Service Maintenance Agreement
Typically, it is highly recommended for everyone, especially if you are one of the involving parties in terms with having to sign service agreements and such. You can also consider checking out some examples of Service Level Agreements and also some examples of Consulting Services Agreements that you can find useful and helpful toward your career journey and growth. Below are a number of example arrangements as to when it is appropriate to use and apply service agreements and its corresponding definition:
- Bilateral Service Arrangement – this type of service arrangement can be usually found in small groups and departments, also agencies. It is where one department would provide a certain service through a service-by-service basis to other departments or clients alike. Similarly, the involving parties in a bilateral agreement would include the client of a certain department and the service provider of a certain department.
- Co-op Sharing Service Arrangement – this type of arrangement is usually hosted or guided by certain participating organizations and departing through a management committee. According to Service Canada, some certain participating departments would also house and accommodate the service arrangement. Other than that, co-op sharing service arrangements can be usually found in small department group and agencies alike.
Customer Service Agreement
Service Provider Agreement
Employee Service Agreement
Standard Service Agreement in Word
Legal Service Agreement Sample
Security Service Agreement
- Cluster Group Service Arrangement – this kind of service agreement is said to be usually and typically found in a scope of a human resource, material systems, or finance software that is usually inclined to ERP or enterprise resource planning. This kind of service arrangement in particular has a more sophisticated structure and governance alongside with the technical committees, director general, and the assistant deputy minister, according to Service Canada.
- Shared Service Arrangement – in this type of service arrangement, governance is through a board of directors of a business, company, or a charitable nonprofit organization. Its economic shared service model is designed to look like it is capable for large-scale economies. It also has a mandate to provide services to internal clients, which commonly and generally includes the scope of human resources and finance.
- Common Service Arrangement – this type of service arrangement has actually two sub-types, which are the mandatory and the optional. For the mandatory service arrangement, it is either mandate through policies or legislation. Also, mandatory service arrangements are also funded through appropriations unlike the optional service arrangements, which are mainly funded on cost recovery. Moreover, you can also consider checking out and having a look at the examples of Master Service Agreements that can help you get more insights.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples