Time will come when there will be a need for you to separate yourself from another party. Whether it be for employment, business partnership, or marriage, a legal separation should be in order. Agreements sample to the separation should be stipulated in writing in order to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise in the future or easily give the misunderstanding a resolution.
Separation and Release Agreement Template
Business Separation Agreement Template
There are nine Sample Agreements that are available in this article for your reference. The samples can be used in multiple situations that may require a separation agreement. Check out all of the samples we have and choose one that you consider as a good fit for your situation.
Employment Separation Agreement
Employment Separation Agreement
Separation and Release Agreement
Legal Separation Agreement Example
Cohabitation Separation Agreement
Marital Separation Agreement Format
Why Use Separation Agreements?
Separation can be a tedious process. You have to go through multiple legal actions to ensure that everything that has been agreed upon regarding the separation is clearly stated and documented. This will legally define and divide the responsibilities of the involved parties. Separation agreements can be used by employers, business partners, and most commonly, by married couples who want to go through a divorce or annulment.
Separation Agreement Samples We Offer
- Employment Separation Agreement. When the time comes that an employee has decided to leave the company for good, his/her employer will be responsible for issuing an Employment Separation Agreement. This agreement will establish what the former employee will get after he/she separates from the company such as benefits and final compensation package. This agreement will also state that all sensitive information will remain confidential.
- Cohabitation Separation Agreement. Cohabitation happens when a couple is legally living under one roof but are not married. A cohabitation separation agreement will be used should the couple decide to put an end to their current setup. This will clearly set out all what is to be expected from each party once the agreement has been signed.
- Business Partnership Separation Agreement. Once a Business Partnership Agreement has been considered null and void or if one of the partners decide to separate from the partnership, a separation agreement must be put into play by ensuring what each partner will get from the separation such as assets and other shared property.
Marriage Separation Agreement
Temporary Separation Agreement Sample
Mutual Separation Agreement
Separation and Release Agreement Sample
Benefits of Using the Offered Separation Agreement Samples
- The very first thing is the fact that they are all offered free of charge. Yes, FREE! This means that all of the high-quality samples we have will not cost you a thing.
- Second, these are all great to use as a guide to making your very own separation agreement as they are downloadable in PDF, a file format that is compact and highly compatible with multiple devices available on the market.
- Third, they can be used in a variety of situations such as employment separation purposes (see Standard Employment Agreements), marital separation purposes, separation lease purposes, and a whole lot more. There’s a wide variety of samples to choose from.
In every separation process, you should always consult and seek the advice of professionals and legal advisers. They will know what should be done in order to make the separation a smooth and peaceful one. It will always be good to sit down and talk with the other party whether you are in good or bad terms with them at the moment. This will help to properly lay down which responsibilities and properties will be yours and which ones will be for the other party.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples