A lease agreement is a contract lease between landlord and tenant that states that the landlord allows the tenant to use or occupy his property or assets in exchange for monetary payments. There are certain terms to include in your lease agreement to produce an effective contract.
In this article are 37 lease agreements in PDF that you can view and download online. You can use these lease agreements for your leasing needs or as reference when you create your own. Each of these agreements is carefully written to ensure the quality of its contents.
Commercial Lease Agreements in PDF
Lease Agreement for Commercial Building
Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Sample Commercial Lease Agreement
Business Lease Agreements
Business Property Lease Agreement
Business Space Lease Agreement
What Are the Elements of the Lease Agreement?
The following are the elements of a lease agreement. Please also see consulting agreement samples.
- Knowledge of the laws related to leasing
- The names of both landlord and tenant
- Clarity in writing
- An accurate and detailed description of the property being leased
- The length of time that the property will be leased
- The terms on renewing the lease
- The lease payment and other required fees
- The rights and limitations on the use of the property, and the obligations of both parties
- Statement about rent increases
- Entities that are allowed entry to the property, for maintenance and other things
- Necessary notices
How to Write Up a Lease Agreement
- Make a draft or a list of the things that you want to include in the lease agreement you are writing, or use an agreement sample as reference.
- Include the elements listed above to make your lease agreement effective.
- Select the template of your choice and one that fits your needs.
- Write and explain each term and condition in separate paragraphs.
- Write your content as clearly and as concisely as possible.
- A space for writing and affixing both parties signatures should be provided.
- Always perform a spelling and grammar check as this can save you from shame.
Equipment Lease Agreements
Medical Equipment Lease Agreement
Equipment Rental Lease Agreement
Farm Equipment Lease Agreement
Property Lease Agreements
Property Management Lease Agreement
Lease Agreement for Commercial Property
Land Lease Agreements
Farm Land Lease Agreement
Sample Land Lease Agreement
Crop Land Lease Agreement
Benefits of Lease Agreement
While a rent is preferred by most people because of the flexibility in its agreement, a lease also has its own benefits that could be better than a rent, especially for those individuals, families, or businessmen who are looking into using or occupying the property for a long time.
- A lease is beneficial because both landlord and tenant sign the agreement.
- It is a legal agreement that uses a legal document, which is similar to a commercial lease agreement.
- Provides a statement about what the tenant and the landlord have agreed upon.
- A lease is a long-term rent that is about six months to one year. The tenant can guarantee that they will not be kicked out of the property before the contract ends.
- No changes can be made to a contract after the agreement has been signed and the deal sealed.
- The landlord can assure that they have a consistent flow of income while the contract is ongoing.
- The tenants can make sure that the price of the rent will not go up until the contract expires.
- The agreement is written in a way that it is both advantageous to the landlord and the tenant.
- The tenant must pay the landlord the agreed upon price of the rent even if they terminate the contract earlier than what has been agreed.
- A lease agreement binds the landlord and tenant to the terms and condition stated in it, which makes them obligated to follow it.
- There is a clear time frame as to when a contract will start and end.
- The landlord can guarantee that the tenant will take care of his property, otherwise the tenant will have to pay for damages and any fines that are appropriate.
- The tenant can feel assured that the landlord will not take advantage of them and ask more than what is agreed.
Employee Lease Agreements
Employee Vehicle Lease Agreement
Employee Staff Agreement
Apartment Lease Agreements
Corporate Apartment Lease Agreement
Simple Apartment Lease Agreement
Vehicle Lease Agreements
Motor Vehicle Agreement
Vehicle Finance Lease Agreement
Simple Vehicle Lease Agreement
Lease Purchase Agreements
Equipment Lease Purchase Agreement
Agreement for Residential Lease Purchase
Agreement for Real Estate Lease Purchase
Industrial Lease Agreements
Industrial Real Estate Agreement
Why Use an Agreement for Lease?
If you want to have your asset or property leased, then you should know why an agreement for a lease is used. Below we have enumerated some that you might find helpful. You can also check our printable agreement samples.
- A lease agreement is used so that there will be a formal written document about the things that the landlord and tenant have agreed on.
- It is used to make the transaction legal and at the same time assure both parties do their obligations and responsibilities stated in the contract.
- It provides a clear statement of the rights of the tenant to the property.
- States the payment amount and how frequently the lease is going to be paid.
Main Clauses of a Lease Agreement
- Defaulting – States what will happen if any of the parties violate the terms and conditions in the contract agreement.
- Subleasing – Determines if the leased property can be leased by the tenant or not.
- Restrictions – Tells what the tenant can and cannot do on the property.
- Maintenance – Determines who does the maintenance for the leased property.
- Pets – States if pets are allowed or not.
- Damages – Enumerates what are considered damages and the penalties for each damage incurred.
- Payment – States the details about the payment process.
Also take a look at our commercial loan agreement.
Office Lease Agreements
Medical Office Lease Agreement
Commercial Office Lease Agreement
Horse Lease Agreements
Standard Horse Lease Agreement
Race Horse Lease Agreement
Agreement for Full-Time Horse Lease
Lease Termination Agreements
Mutual Lease Termination Agreement
Agreement for Residential Lease Termination
Lease Early Termination Agreement
Truck Lease Agreements
Lease Agreement for Food Truck
Truck Lease Agreement Sample
Farm Lease Agreements
Horse Farm Lease Agreement
Farm Rental Lease Agreement
Sample Farm Lease Agreement
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of a Lease Agreement?
- The agreement provides a clear and concise statement about the lease.
- You will be able to know all that you need to know about a lease.
- Using a lease agreement can assure that both the tenant and the landlord are well aware of the things that they have agreed upon prior to the start of the leasing transaction.
- Lease agreements are a way to present the regulations that a tenant needs to follow should they push through with the lease.
- It is a document that makes sure that there is a concrete understanding of the scope and limitations of the professional relationship present in the transaction.
- Using a lease agreement may not be as effective as it should be if a tenant or the landlord decides to cut the transaction within the effectiveness of the document’s content and duration.
- Lease agreements may or may not be a legal document depending on the entity who would use it, which can sometimes affect the entire transaction especially in the part of the prospective tenant.
10+ Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Tenancy Agreements
7+ Business Development Agreement Templates
8+ Sample Commercial Office Lease Agreements
8+ Sample Commercial Property Lease Agreements
8+ Business Associates Agreements
10+ Sample Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Master Consulting Agreements
11+ Standard Consulting Agreement Samples
10+ Simple Consulting Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Consulting Agreements
37+ Consulting Agreement Examples – Word, PDF
16+ Tenancy Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Sales Agreements
11+ Vehicle Sales Agreement Samples