It is pretty clear that before you can actually start your own business, you would need to process a lot of paperwork first, have your business or brand regulated and accredited, pay the necessary fees, and the like.
When it comes to processing the paperwork, you would first and foremost identify which type or kind of business form agreement you need and which would suit and perfectly fit your business.
Since, you would need to follow some of the business forms’ format, here are some Sample Agreements that you can take reference for and some insights to for free.
HIPAA Business Agreement Form in PDF
Sample Commercial Business Lease Agreement Form
Business Associate Agreement Form
Sale of Business Agreement Form
Types of Business Agreements
According to Business Dictionary, an agreement is a negotiated and commonly an enforceable understanding between two or more parties legally bound by the law. More often than not, its purpose is to specify and imply the acceptable standard of performance, also depending on which kind or type of business agreement. Also according to Avvo, business agreements and contracts would usually adhere into three categories, which are the General Business Contracts or Business Development Agreements, Employment Contracts, and Sales-Related Contracts.
- Business Partnership Agreements – this type of business agreement is perhaps one of the most commonly used. It is an agreement between business partners as well as their ownership, contributions, and obligations to the company or business.
- Nondisclosure Agreement – this type of business agreement form gives the owner of the business a legitimacy if someone—may it be a manufacturer, an employee, a service provider, a vendor, or a supplier—shares any private or confidential information about the business. This is so to protect your business’ important private and confidential information.
- Indemnity Agreement – as “indemnity” itself means a security or protection against a loss or other financial burden, an indemnity agreement is clearly the type of agreement in which a certain individual would agree to secure a person against any loss, especially on financial matters.
Business Purchase and Sale Agreement Form
Affiliated Business Agreement Form
Business Loan Agreement Form
Business Agreement Form in PDF
Types of Business Agreements (continued)
- Business Purchase Agreements – this type of sales-related contract or agreement entitles the business owner to buy an item inclined to the agreement that has been made. It would also adhere to the quantity of the products, the price rates, the mode of payment, and the date of the delivery that has all been agreed upon with the business purchase agreement.
- Security Agreement – this type of business agreement is inclined and oaths to a property or an asset as a collateral to make a loan or debt secure. If all else fails, the collateral (the asset or the property, for example) is then forfeited to the lender.
- Noncompeting Agreement – this type of employee contract or business agreement would exactly specify at any given period of time that an employee is not allowed to compete with your business or with your company once the employee leaves the company.
- General Agreement or Contract for Employees – one of the most basic type of business agreements, in which the relationship between you and your employee is being specified. This also includes your employees’ working hours, benefits and compensation, grounds for termination, and any other work- or business-related issues, especially the ownership of the work produced.
10+ Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Tenancy Agreements
7+ Business Development Agreement Templates
8+ Sample Commercial Office Lease Agreements
8+ Sample Commercial Property Lease Agreements
8+ Business Associates Agreements
10+ Sample Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Master Consulting Agreements
11+ Standard Consulting Agreement Samples
10+ Simple Consulting Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Consulting Agreements
37+ Consulting Agreement Examples – Word, PDF
16+ Tenancy Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Sales Agreements
11+ Vehicle Sales Agreement Samples