It is important that every company strictly follows confidentiality. This is to safeguard the company’s and the employees’ sensitive information that they have, whether it be about health, financial matters, or other private stuff. All employees should be aware and agree to a company’s confidentiality policy before signing the statement of confidentiality.
There are also instances when you need to write a letter of agreement with your name and signature affixed to it, as a sign or indication that you agree to the confidentiality policy. In this article are free employee confidentiality agreement samples that are available for download. You can use them however you want.
Sample Employee Confidentiality Agreement Template
Standard Employee Agreement
Non-Employee Confidentiality Agreement
Medical Center Employee Agreement
Sample Employee Confidentiality Agreement
Student Employee Confidentiality
What Is an Employee Confidentiality Agreement?
An employee confidentiality agreement is an agreement between an employer and their employee about certain things related to the employment. This agreement is a legal agreement that binds both the employee to not disclose sensitive company information, such as new business ventures, new products, the name of their business partners, as well as those terms, condition, and guidelines that are stated in their company handbook. Please also check confidentiality agreement forms and basic agreements.
What to Do When an Employee Breaches Confidentiality?
Included in your employee confidentiality agreement should be the consequences or what happens if an employee violates it. Below are things to do in case of a breach in employee confidentiality. You might find contract employee agreements useful.
- Compensation for damages is what is mostly asked in the event that a breach in confidentiality is made. You might have heard about compensation about a lot of things, but compensation for a breach in confidentiality should not be taken lightly as it is very costly.
- You may file a lawsuit and sue the employee, or file criminal charges.
- An employee can also get terminated, and even asked for the appropriate compensation even if they are being terminated. This will give them a bad reputation and may be an important information to be used for future reference.
Employee Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
Employee Confidentiality Policy
Basic Employee Confidentiality
Medical Employee Agreement
Sample Employee Confidentiality Agreement
Why Is Confidentiality Critical to Human Resources?
- Upon getting admitted to a company, all employees transact with the human resources people to prepare them for what is required to become part of the company.
- The human resources department keeps and tracks records of employees, like Social Security numbers, information about an employee’s health, their performance at work, their salary, allowances, and any increases.
- They also handle information related confidentiality and any breaches and other legal issues.
- They are the ones who are tasked to sign you up for the company’s health insurance provider for your medial and health needs.
- They are also responsible for signing you up for other government-related transactions, like for tax purposes.
- They enroll you for a paycheck account and they have access to it.
- One of their many responsibilities is to update all of the records of who knows how many employees.
Imagine if they know this much information about you and a whole lot of people, it is just reasonable that they are bound to a confidentiality agreement. So it is best to use confidentiality agreement forms, employee agreements in PDF, and agent contract agreements.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples