When buying or even just when planning to have your own house, it is indeed inevitable that you would eventually need some manpower and construction staffing in terms of and when you are opting to build your own house.
From designing on how you want your house to look like architecturally to choosing your house construction team, it would definitely take some time, effort, and a whole lot of research when doing so. Other than that, you would have to obviously have some knowledge and a lot more insights before having to decide on which you think would be the next best move on your part.
It is highly suggested to browse through our page’s Sample Agreements, which you may find useful.
Independent Contractor Agreement
Sample Contractor’s Safe Working Agreement
Subcontractor Agreement Example
Contractor-Owner Agreement in PDF
Independent Sales Contractor Agreement
Before you begin building your dream house and its construction work, here are some of the things that you might want to consider reviewing or have a look at in terms of you and your construction staff’s agreements, and along with it are also benefits with goes hand in hand as well.
Here are commonly used types of engineering and construction agreements:
- Subcontractor Agreements – this kind of contractor agreement provides the “turning over” of a certain task or work to be performed and done by the subcontractor given a set of period of time for a certain amount of payment. Generally, it is the contractor’s duty to provide all the materials needed, the equipment used, labor, and services for the construction and making of the project. Also, a subcontractor is hired by the contractor who need the subcontractor to perform and do a certain task for the contractor.
- Construction Contractor Agreements – this type of a contractor agreement is mutual and bounded by law based on policies, rules, and conditions between two parties. According to Wikipedia, the two parties involved are usually the owner/s (either one or two or more people, and it could also be a company) and the contractors.
General Contractor Agreement Sample
Simple Contractor Agreement
Standard Contractor Agreement Example
Contractor Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement
Contractor Confidentiality Agreement
Construction Contractor Agreement
- Percentage of Construction Fee Agreement – this type of agreement is mostly common for contractual engineers. The basis for the contractor’s compensation would be on the percentage of construction costs.
- Independent Contractor Agreements – according to Wikipedia, it is either a business or a certain individual who provides either or both goods and services to another entity, customer, or client bounded by some particular agreement under law that is specified within and by an agreement.
- Incentive Agreement – this type of agreement highlights compensation based on engineering and contracting output and performance aligned on the agreed target and result, deadline, quality, costs, and budget. Here are two types that fall into one of the two usual categories: fixed price incentive agreement and cost reimbursement incentive agreement.
- Lump Sum Agreement – in this type of agreement, the engineer or the contractor would agree and be consistent with performing a specified task or project given a fixed price rate. This type of agreement is also known and called as fixed price agreement and is commonly used in engineering and construction agreements. This type of agreement is perfect for sufficiently defined scope and schedule projects giving the engineer or the contractor time to think and estimate such costs of the given specified task.
10+ Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Tenancy Agreements
7+ Business Development Agreement Templates
8+ Sample Commercial Office Lease Agreements
8+ Sample Commercial Property Lease Agreements
8+ Business Associates Agreements
10+ Sample Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Master Consulting Agreements
11+ Standard Consulting Agreement Samples
10+ Simple Consulting Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Consulting Agreements
37+ Consulting Agreement Examples – Word, PDF
16+ Tenancy Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Sales Agreements
11+ Vehicle Sales Agreement Samples