It must be wonderful to have finally decided on pursuing on a venture or finalizing that long-awaited business plan and it finally coming to life. After which you just have to look for a commercial space if you do not own or have any space available at your disposal.
Other than that, you can definitely check out this page’s Sample Agreements for free that can be useful and helpful toward your business growth and journey. Also, before deciding to jump in and do something impulsively and hastily, you can definitely use some information, guidelines, and detail with regards to the subject matter before doing so.
Commercial Loan Agreement Template
Secured Commercial Loan Agreement in PDF
Commercial Construction Loan Agreement
Commercial Loan Broker Agreement Format
You can also check out this page’s examples of Commercial Truck Lease Agreements as well as examples of Commercial Rental Agreements to get started with. To suffice that given statement, here are the types of commercial loan along with their definition, when it is necessarily used and how often:
- The Percentage Lease – this type of commercial loan is commonly used in the malls and in retail businesses. For this type of commercial loan, the tenant is rightfully entitled and obliged to pay a specific amount of percentage of its monthly sales as well as paying for the base rent.
- The Gross Lease – for this type of commercial loan, the property owner would directly pay most or all of the essential and usual costs, which is then most of the time passed on to the tenant who is renting the commercial property as a “load factor.” It is also known as the fully serviced lease. And this type of commercial loan can be usually found in the offices and some of the retail and industrial loans.
- The Net Lease – the rent basis of this type of commercial loan is that the tenant would pay a particular amount of the property insurance, property maintenance, and property taxes on top of the commercial property rent. Aside from that, this type of commercial loan is of course appropriate and mostly used in commercial leases, and this type of loan would usually favor the property owner or the landlord.
Commercial Vehicle Loan Agreement
Free Commercial Mortgage Loan Fee Agreement
Commercial Mortgage Broker Agreement
Commercial Loan Servicing Agreement
Commercial Bank Loan Agreement Example
Commercial Loan Modification Agreement
- The Double Net Lease – this type of commercial loan would usually favor the property owner’s interests similar to the net lease. The difference is that while the tenant would only choose between the property maintenance, property insurance, and property taxes that he or she must pay on top of the rent, on the double net lease, the tenant is obliged to pay the property taxes and the property insurance together with the commercial property rent.
- The Triple Net Lease – as you would have guessed, this type of commercial loan would greatly favor the property owner’s interests, since the tenant for this type of commercial loan should pay for all the property taxes, property maintenance, and property insurance combined together with the commercial rent altogether.
Furthermore, you can also consider to have a look at this page’s examples of Commercial Purchase Agreements that you might find useful and helpful as a reference on aiming excellence and quality when in comes to developing your business and other ventures.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples