Are you on the hunt for high-quality and top-notch commercial lease agreement samples? You have landed on the right page. This article will provide you with commercial lease agreements that will definitely help you out with your agreement writing dilemma. We assure that these have great quality so as to ensure that what you can make from using these templates is also of awesome quality.
Just like any other lease agreement, one that is dedicated for commercial establishments gives security to both the tenant and the proprietor. It also mentions all the duties and obligations of the tenant to the property. Check out all of the Sample Agreements we have in here and pick one that you think is the best fit for your needs.
Commercial Property Lease Agreement in PDF
Sample Commercial Lease Agreement
Sample Commercial Land Lease Agreement
Commercial Lease Agreement Form in PDF
Commercial Building Lease Agreement
What to Include in a Commercial Lease Agreement
The Commercial Lease Agreements that we have for you here may vary in layouts, but they basically contain almost the same things. It will typically include the following information to establish that a lease agreement has been made between the lessor and the lessee.
- Grant of Lease. This is to establish that the landlord permits the tenant to take responsibility for the property and that everything that may be seen on the property is included in the rent.
- Lease Term. This is where the commencement date or the official start date of the lease is stated. This is also the part where the validity of the agreement is mentioned.
- Determination of Rent. This includes the payment terms and conditions such as the amount of rent to be paid on the stated period, late fees, deposits, advanced payments, taxes, and method of taxation.
- Obligations. This is the section where the obligations of both the landlord and tenant are stated.
- Damages. This mentions how repairs and restorations will be paid such as by means of adjustments in rent until damage has been fully paid.
- Lease Termination. This is the part of the where conditions that will prove the agreement to be null and void will be stated.
You may also want to check out Commercial Purchase Agreements.
Commercial Lease Assignment Agreement
Commercial Driver Lease Agreement Example
Commercial Lease Deposit Agreement Format
Commercial Equipment Lease Agreement
Commercial Lease Purchase Agreement Free
Commercial Lease Renewal Agreement in PDF
The Purpose of Commercial Lease Agreements
A lease agreement is a legal bind between a landowner and a tenant. This is why it is important to issue Commercial Rental Agreements to tenants in order to make sure that the lease will go smoothly and all the terms and conditions will be followed.
Some of the common reasons why a lease agreement is issued are the following:
- It has important information about the landowner and the tenant. Plus, it is also a document that will establish that there is a mutual trust between the two parties.
- It can highlight the extent of obligations of both the parties. Both parties will know what they should and should not do in order to avoid abuse and violations of the rights of each party.
- It can be a document that can be presented should there be any conflict that may arise related to the lease.
There are more reasons why a lease agreement is used, but these are the most important ones. You should always keep these things in mind when drafting one. Also, with the help of the samples we have for you, you are sure to write one with ease. Go ahead and pick one you like the best!
13+ Sample Business Agreements
21+ Non-compete Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Simple Business Agreements
10+ Business Agreement Format Samples
10+ Business Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Business Agreements
6+ Apartment Rental Agreement Samples
11+ Sample Apartment Rental Agreement Template – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Apartment Rental Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
41+ Printable Lease Agreements
46+ Lease Agreement Formats & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Settlement Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Settlement Agreements
14+ Settlement Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Arbitration Agreements