It is undoubtedly common in a business to have business partners as well as having business associates. They are essential when having a business since they tend to play an important role in helping us pursue the company’s goals and pursuits. Not only that, but they also contribute something to the company, to ensure growth and its sustainability and stability.
Aside from that, you also have to be careful in choosing your business associates as well as assessing them. You can also have a look at our Sample Agreements for free that you might find useful and helpful when it comes to having a reference.
Business Associate Agreement Template
HIPAA Business Associate Agreement
Model Business Associate Agreement
Sample Business Associate Agreement
Dental Business Associate Agreement in PDF
Professional Business Associate Agreement
Other than that, you can also have the option of gathering some information, calculating your risks, and assessing someone first before you get to consider them to be your business associate. You can also have a look at some examples of Business Purchase Agreements for free. Pretty sure it can definitely be useful to your endeavors and pursuits in the future.
Here are also some types of business associate agreements that you can use as a guide and reflect to:
- Employee Training – this specific business associate type states and specifies that all employees of the business associate should be trained, agrees to be trained given and implemented under such standards, rules, and security.
- Notification for Breaching – this would state that in some worst-case scenarios of your business, you should be able to contact your business associate immediately. Also, your business associate should be able to clearly state that he or she was able to receive the notification of the breach within 15 days, usually for confirmation and verification.
- Protecting PHI (Protected Health Information) – this type of business associate agrees to implement such standards of security, which would include the administrative, physical, and technical aspects, given a certain kind of standards and under the privacy rule.
Business Associate Agreement Form Example
Business Associate Partner Agreement Free
Business Associate Subcontractor Agreement
Business Associate and Data Use Agreement
Business Associate Agreement Example
- Return or Destroy Information – this is when the you and your contact or contract with your business associates is over, the same goes for your business associates if they no longer need to access the protected health information on your behalf. Both you and your business associate should be able to mutually agree that any protected health information shall be destroyed and terminated as it is considered as a covered entity that both of you or your business associates in particular has no longer access to. This can also apply to subcontractors alike.
- Subcontractors – this certain agreement should exactly indicate and implement that their business associate’s subcontractors should undergo and meet the same kind of requirements and standard procedures for privacy and security.
Other than that, you can also check out this page’s examples of Business Partnership Agreements for free, which you might find useful and helpful for reference as well as for your guidelines and tips as you are heading your journey toward the pursuit of your dreams.
Furthermore, always remember that each and every one of us has a role to play in the workplace, and it is only essential to protect your company’s privacy and information just as you protect yourself.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples