An agreement form is a written document that serves as a physical form of evidence to prove that you and another party have agreed to the terms and conditions written or stated in the agreement. Agreement forms are also called contracts and are legally binding documents.
An agreement form is used by a lot of companies, organizations, and businesses. This is primarily because an agreement form lays down all the conditions and obligations of both parties. An agreement form is also legally binding, therefore it obligates both parties to follow it to the letter. Writing an agreement can be a difficult task; however, you can download from our wide array of agreement forms and Basic Agreement forms below.
Basic Rental Agreement Samples
Basic Rental Agreement or Residential Lease
Basic Loan Agreement Samples
Personal Loan Agreement Form
Basic Student Loan Contract Form
Rental Lease Agreement
Putting your property up for lease is a good source of income and even demands less of your time or money for supervision or to pay a staff to manage your properties. Which is why landlords need to protect themselves from anything that could potentially hurt or damage their business by providing their tenants with a rental lease agreement.
What Are the Basic Components of a Lease Agreement?
A rental lease agreement is a legally binding written contract that outlines the terms and conditions that a tenant and a landlord needs to abide by in order for both parties to maintain a peaceful and professional relationship. In most states, a rental lease agreement is required by law to make a lease enforceable.
Having a rental lease agreement lowers the landlord’s risk of potentially allowing tenants to damage his business of land-lording. A rental lease agreement covers areas such as property maintenance and repairs, amount of rent due, schedule of payment, and other details that provide clarity among both landlord and tenants to make sure that there is no misunderstanding between both parties. You can also view our other Contract Agreement Formats in Word and in PDF formats.
A rental agreement typically starts off with the full names of the lessor and the lessee as well as the complete address of the property that is being leased. Other details include the the landlord’s service address, the amount of rent due, the mode of payment, the amount of deposit paid in advance, the length of the tenancy, terms and conditions, house rules, the rights and obligations of both the landlord and the tenant, and a forfeiture clause.
Basic Prenuptial Agreements
Basic Legal Prenuptial Form
Sample Prenuptial Agreement Form
Basic Tenancy Agreements
Standard Form for Residential Tenancy Agreement
Basic Tenancy Services Form
Basic Partnership Agreements
Declaration of Domestic Partnership
General Partnership Agreement
Basic Confidentiality Agreements
Basic Employee Confidentiality Form
Confidential Disclosure Agreement Form
What Is a Service Level Agreement?
A service level agreement (SLA) is a written agreement that transpires between an internal or an external service provider and a client. This type of agreement is geared toward outlining and enumerating the exact type of service that a customer will be receiving from the service provider. A service level agreement usually guarantees the following information:
- Service Description – An exact detail of the type of service that is being provided as well as maintenance services.
- Reliability – The availability of the service.
- Responsiveness – The ability of the service provider to perform the assigned tasks in a punctual manner.
- Report Procedures – The standard procedures done by a service provider when a customer wants to report a problem and the steps taken to resolve the issue in a quick and efficient manner.
- Monitoring Procedures – The steps taken by the service provider to monitor and assess the development of the service that is being paid for.
- Consequences – The consequences that could lead from being unable to meet the customer’s demands or what is expected of the service provider, such as a reimbursement.
- Constraint Clauses – Clauses that allows the service provider to be excused from delivering the service on time due to uncontrollable circumstances such as storms, floods, etc. You can also view our Consulting Agreement samples for more contractual or service type contracts.
Basic Business Agreement Forms
Business Purchase and Sale Contract
Business Associate Agreement Form
Basic Non-Compete Agreements
Sample Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreement Form
General Non-Compete Agreement Template
Basic Purchase Agreement Templates
Asset Purchase Agreement
Basic Real Estate Purchase Contract
Free Basic Contract Agreement Forms
Free Basic Labour Contract/Agreement
Free Basic Employment Contract
Basic Non-Disclosure Agreements
Basic Non-Disclosure Agreement Form
Sample Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
What Is a Confidentiality Agreement?
A confidentiality agreement is also known as a non-disclosure agreement. It is a type of contract that takes away another person’s liberty to discuss or divulge confidential or sensitive information pertaining to your business or your business’ trade or trade secrets.
Types of Confidentiality Agreements
- Unilateral Non-Disclosure Agreements – This agreement is also known to be a one-way NDA. It is a type of agreement that is used when only one organization, party, or individual has access to confidential information. An example of this type of agreement would be an employee contract.
- Bilateral Non-Disclosure Agreements – A bilateral non-disclosure agreement is also known as a two-way or a Mutual Confidentiality Agreement. Bilateral agreements are formulated when two or both parties carry or know information about each other that is at risk of being divulged. An example of business transactions that use these types of NDAs are mergers or partnerships. Some proprietors or organizations, however, will typically opt to automatically use a bilateral NDA in anticipation of having to eventually divulge confidential information in order to conduct business.
- Multilateral Non-Disclosure Agreement – This helps to protect everyone’s interest when there are three or more parties involved.
Basic Agreement Formats
Residential Tenancy Agreement Format
Basic Rental Agreement Format
Basic Sales Agreement Forms
Basic Sales Contract Form
Agreement for the Sale of Motor Vehicle
Basic Room Rental Agreement
Basic Month-to-Month Room Rental Agreement
Basic Contractor Agreements
Basic Independent Contractor Agreement
General Contractor Agreement Form
Basic Joint Venture Agreements
Partnership Joint Venture Agreement
Sample Joint Venture Agreement
Basic Sublease Agreements
Basic Commercial Sublease Agreement
Basic Sublease Agreement Format
Basic Vendor Agreements
Master Vendor Agreement
Independent Contractor/Vendor Agreement
Basic Ordering Agreements
Basic Ordering Agreement Example
Guidelines on the Use of an Ordering Agreement in PDF
Basic Marketing Agreement Forms
Basic Marketing Services Agreement
Agreement Request Form in Excel
Why Are Written Agreements Important?
They Provide Facts
Having an agreement form or a contract means going through a negotiation process wherein each party is obligated to abide by the terms and the conditions that are stipulated in the contract.
They Allow Provisions of Limitations in Obligations and Warranties
These types of agreements are usually provided in order to guarantee a follow-up service on a merchandise or a service such as maintenance, technical support, customer service care, or replacements. Having an agreement form makes sure that service providers or retailers are being compensated for the work that they complete and that warranties have a validity period to avoid abuse of warranties and replacements.
They Incorporate Non-Compete Clauses
A non-compete agreement ensures that your suppliers, vendors, or contractors do not open up a business similar to yours or that your employees work for a competing company for a specified number of years—typically for a year or two.
They Help to Fix Resource Costs
These agreements guarantee the assembly or the generation of an organization can acquire financial assets at a particular cost for a characterized era.
They Give Out Expert Insight
Legitimate counsel should be looked for before going into any coupling contract. Independent ventures might be helpless to bigger organizations and may be open to the exploitation of the business’ eagerness to pursue certain business function. Contracts regularly incorporate troublesome lawful terms that a lot of entrepreneurs neglect to get.
FREE 33+ Performance Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Volunteer Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Confirmation Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Donation Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Project Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 26+ Research Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Buyer Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Exclusive Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Admission Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Direct Deposit Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Property Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Investment Advisory Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 29+ Apprenticeship Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Contractor Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 23+ Amendment to Operating Agreement Samples in PDF