An agreement is created when two or more parties agree to the specific terms and conditions that are stated in an agreement contract. An agreement can be legally binding and enforceable by the law depending on its purpose and based on the presence of legal documents.
In this article are 61 sample agreements that are prepared in word document. These samples can be downloaded and printed for your own personal use, or use them as reference when you are creating your own agreement, whether it be a lease agreement, a non-disclosure agreement, or a tenancy agreement. These samples are sure to make your task easy.
Lease Agreements in Word
Residential Lease Agreement
Commercial Lease Agreement
Cropland Lease Agreement
Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
One Way Non-Disclosure Agreement
Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement
What Is an Agreement?
An agreement is an arrangement that is voluntarily created and agreed upon by not one, but two or more parties with the same or similar goals or ideals. There are different kinds of agreements. There are agreements that are legally binding, just like an HR agreement, and there are agreements that are just verbal. An example of a verbal agreement is when you and your friends decide to go out on a Friday night to watch a movie. Although you agreed to it, you will not be faced with legal consequences if you are not able to make it.
What to Include in an Agreement
It is important that all parts of an agreement are present, especially if the agreement is a legally binding one. An effective agreement should be complete, that is why we have listed the things you need to include in your agreement. You may also find commercial agreement formats useful.
- The name of all the parties involved in the said agreement
- The statement or description about what the agreement is about or its purpose
- The duration or span of time that the agreement is effective
- The limitations of the agreement
- Any agreement clauses that are applicable
- The payment amount, method, and frequency if applicable
- Who and what is covered by the agreement
Tenancy Agreements in Word
Lease Tenancy Agreement
Residential Tenancy Agreement
Standard Tenancy Agreement
Joint Venture Agreements
Partnership Joint Venture Agreement
International Joint Venture Agreement
Real Estate Joint Venture Agreement
General Partnership Agreement
Farm Partnership Agreement
Library Partnership Agreement
Types of Agreements
- Loan Agreements – It is an agreement between a lender and a borrower, which is regulated by mutual promises made by both lender and borrower.
- Lease Agreement – A lease agreement is a long-term agreement where a landlord gives rights for a tenant to use or occupy their property or asset.
- Rental Agreement – It is a month-to-month agreement about the use of a room or house that is for rent. Unlike a lease agreement that is a long-term agreement, a rental agreement, being on a month-to-month basis, is a short-term agreement and is advantageous to those who often move from one place to another.
- Confidentiality Agreement – It is also known as a non-disclosure agreement where all the involved parties are restricted or restrained from divulging confidential information to a third party or to outsiders.
- Payment Agreements – Also called payment arrangements, is an agreement between two parties about how much a certain something is, how it is going to be paid, and how frequently the payments will be.
- Volunteer Agreements – Many people do volunteer work or charity work in order to help others. To be able to become a volunteer for an organization, a volunteer agreement should be provided and read by a prospective volunteer before they can do volunteer work for an organization.
- Partnership Agreements – This agreement is common in business who are seeking to expand or have their company grow through the help or support of another company. A partnership agreement may be composed of multiple companies who wish to join a partnership.
- Employee Agreements – An employee agreement outlines the duties and responsibilities that an employee is required to do while employed in the said company.
- Other types of agreements are sales agreement contract, investment agreements, and credit agreements.
Standard Loan Agreement
Master Loan Agreement
Consumer Loan Agreement
Equipment Loan Agreement
Sales Agency Agreement
Exclusive Agency Agreement
Artist Agency Agreement
Mutual Confidentiality Agreement
Data Confidentiality Agreement
Visitor Confidentiality Agreement
Insurance Consulting Agreement
Consulting Services Agreement
Consulting Agreement Form
Importance of Agreements
- Written agreements are widely used because they provide an outline of the responsibilities of each of the members of the parties involved in the agreement.
- Agreements are used as proof or legal documents presented in court when the need arises.
- All the parties who are involved in an agreement are obliged to follow the given terms and conditions because there will be certain consequences to any breach or violation.
- The use of an agreement assures all parties involved in it that everybody will act as agreed and will be responsible for their actions.
- Agreements are important in business, especially when it comes to partnership and trade. Agreements help foster trust among the business who are included in the said agreement.
- A confidentiality agreement maintains the secrecy or confidentiality of a certain something by binding the parties involved to it and providing consequences that are often compensation for the damages if the agreement is breached.
- If there is a confidentiality agreement, there is also a release agreement that releases the parties from any responsibilities stated in the agreement.
- A transfer agreement provides details and proof that the transfer being done is legal.
Deed of Agreement
Deed of Novation Agreement
Deed of Release Agreement
Exclusive Distribution Agreement
Content Distribution Agreement
Data Distribution Agreement
Model Novation Agreement
Novation Lease Agreement
Standard Novation Agreement
LLC Operating Agreement
Company Operating Agreement
General Operating Agreement
Real Estate Purchase Agreement
Stock Purchase Agreement
Equipment Purchase Agreement
Sale and Purchase Agreement
Payment Plan Agreement
Payment Service Agreement
Payment Remittance Agreement
Roommate Agreement Contract
Roommate Rental Agreement
Campus Roommate Agreement
Service Level Agreements
Legal Service Level Agreement
Technical Service Level Agreement
Master Service Level Agreement
Contractor Teaming Agreement
Standard Teaming Agreement
Sample Teaming Agreement
Event Vendor Agreement
Standard Vendor Agreement
Food Vendor Agreement
Volunteer Agreement Form
Minor Volunteer Agreement
Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement
Dos and Don’ts in Writing an Agreement
- Do write the names of all the parties involved in the agreement so that they will be bound by it.
- Do create your agreement that is favorable and advantageous for all the parties involved in it.
- Do create and explain terms and conditions in different paragraphs. It will make it more understandable.
- Do write your terms and conditions clearly and use concise words to prevent having unwanted misunderstandings and confusion.
- Do explain in detail the terms and conditions that you have in your agreement.
- Do include important clauses whenever they are applicable to your agreement.
- Do perform a spell-check and grammar check on your agreement.
- Don’t write rude words to offend or scare other parties involved in the agreement.
- Don’t use technical terms or jargons in your agreement unless you provide a definition of terms page.
- Don’t make any erasures that can be used to question the credibility of your agreement.
FREE 30+ Partnership Agreement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Facility Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 53+ Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 23+ Service Agreement Templates and Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 7+ Temporary Employment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Artist Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Rental Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Business Partnership Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 10+ Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Investment Management Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Liability Release Agreement Samples and Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Small Business Investment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF