An affirmative action plan is a document that contains the practices, procedures, and policies that are being implemented by a company associated with a contract. Creating and implementing an affirmative action plan assures that all applicants who will qualify for work and the current employees of a business are given equal opportunities related to employment.
We can provide you with samples and templates of affirmative action plans if you want to create one for the use of your company. Other than the list of downloadable affirmative action plan samples available at this post, you may also want to browse through our Sample Action plan templates.
Sample Affirmative Action Plan
Affirmative Action Plan Format
Affirmative Action Plan Sample in Word
Affirmative Action Plan Worksheet
Affirmative Action Plan Statement
Nature of Affirmative Action Plans
Affirmative action plans are concerned with the execution and the implementation of the following items:
- It creates a program that serves as a management tool that businesses use to provide equality in various employment processes.
- It evaluates the workforce based on its composition so that comparison to other labor pools may be done to assure that the rights and privileges of employees are given to them.
- It contains items that are based on quantitative analyses to assure that the proper data-gathering processes are implemented.
- It provides practical steps that are created to give focus on the underutilization of various groups available in a specific labor pool.
Equal Opportunities Discussed in an Affirmative Action Plan
A basic affirmative action plan assures that employees and qualified applicants of a business has equal opportunities in terms of the following instances:
- The recruitment processes and the qualifications that are applied in specific open job employment
- The selection of candidates to whom a job position will be given
- The career and professional advancement of individuals through promotion
- The terms and privileges that are involved in the business operations and processes for employees
Aside from our affirmative action plan templates and samples, our Incident Action Plans are also available for you to view and download.
Affirmative Action Plan Checklist
Employment Affirmative Action Plan
Education Affirmative Action Plan
Inclusions of an Affirmative Action Plan
A basic affirmative action plan template includes the following details to assure that all requirements for employment or a particular project are met:
- The affirmative action plan policy statement
- Both internal and external communications that are used to create an affirmative action plan
- The assignment of responsibilities for the stakeholders of the specific affirmative action plan
- Organizational, workforce, employment, resource availability, and labor pool utilization analysis
- Project description including its timeline and the involved processes and procedures
- Project reporting and monitoring outlines
- Concluding statement
One of the most important items in an affirmative action plan is the workforce analysis. It involves the gathering of data regarding the people that companies and businesses employ as their human assets. A few information that are included in a workforce analysis are as follows:
- The type of selection method used for application processing and employment
- The labor market area description
- The total labor force present in a labor market area, which includes the number of women and minorities
- The information regarding the working age population that can be found in a labor market area
- The general availability of minorities and women either for apprenticeship or work processes
Other than our samples and templates of affirmative action plans, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Corrective Action Plans and Emergency Action Plans for additional references.
9+ Personal Action Plan Samples
8+ Sample Career Action Plans
7+ Sample Marketing Action Plans
9+ Sample Asthma Action Plan
46+ Sample Action Plans
10+ Sample Incident Action Plans
9+ Sample Affirmative Action Plans
9+ Asthma Action Plan Samples
6+ Sample Business Action Plans
14+ Progress Report Card Templates – Docs, Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Sample Grant Proposals – Word, PDF, Pages
24+ Wedding Planner Samples – Word, PSD, AI, EPS Vector Formats
10+ Marketing Analysis Samples – Word, PDF
15+ Market Analysis – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Market Analysis – PDF, DOC